Контент detroit - Moonwell
Перейти к содержанию

detroit

Пользователь
  • Постов

    65
  • Зарегистрирован

  • Посещение

  • Победитель дней

    6

Весь контент detroit

  1. detroit

    3x3 solo?

    When will they add this feature for those of us who struggle with the 2x2? I'm really looking forward to the 3x3 solo; I just hope they can add it. And if possible, add the S4 gear to the donation section for those of us who don't have time and only play PvP battlegrounds. Thanks.
  2. memphis
  3. detroit

    What happened here?

    Hi, I joined an SWP raid because they needed a Mage and the Leader invited me right away, but once I got in, I was kicked for no reason and got locked to the raid ID without a single boss having been killed. Is there any penalty for this? swp 279404
  4. JAJAJJA you're lying, kid, gm check my gear is low and is my first raid with this guys. Spd can use all items Spd, there is no problem with that. So i'm expecting the ban.
  5. detroit

    Punish this player.

    Hello. Today, during the AQ20 raid, I won a pair of spell-damage pants over a druid, and for some reason, the raid leader—STRATA—kicked me from the group without any justification. 277824 STRATA lider item won [Breeches of Natural Aggression] /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffa335ee\124Hitem:34169:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Breeches of Natural Aggression]\124h\124r");
  6. detroit

    Nax

    Any answer? for me
  7. detroit

    Nax

    Today during the Naxx raid, the legendary weapon dropped. A Shaman and I rolled for it, but that weapon isn't suitable for the Shaman—or am I mistaken? I was hoping you could resolve this, since the Shaman uses one-handed weapons, whereas the axe is two-handed. Im war It's much better for me, thanks. Gron'tharis, the Face of Horror /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffff8000\124Hitem:693900:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Gron'tharis, the Face of Horror]\124h\124r"); nax = 277442
  8. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ KID WTF
  9. JAJAJAJA KID WHERE IS THE INSULT? KID It's true that you're a noob, there's no insult or lie here haha
  10. detroit

    Insulting

    Kid players.
  11. detroit

    Rikoo - ricas

    wait your muted kid
  12. detroit

    Rikoo - ricas

    Punish this player for insults
  13. detroit

    Anomaly spam global

    Insults directed at me globally, punish him.
  14. detroit

    Zemeze - Raid

    Punish this player for kicking me from the raid for no reason. Expulsion from raid without any reason.
  15. detroit

    Ceple need MUTED

    Punish this player for insults.
  16. detroit

    TREN AGAIN TOXIC PLAYER

    PUNISH THIS PLAYER, SILENCE HIM FOR LIFE
  17. Stop crying, kid. You started the insults. Go to sleep and let the adults play WoW.
  18. detroit

    NINJA SSC - HUNCK

    HELLO THE ITEM WAS OFF GREED HOWEVER THE LOCK DIO ROLL AS MAIN, IF YOU WOULD BE KIND TO GIVE IT TO THE NEXT WINNER. HUNCK LOCKA
  19. np check my ticket u put me in group 8 kid
  20. detroit

    Toxic player - TREN

    Give this player what he deserves; he deserves a ban for one or two weeks. Everyone hates him; he should be punished.
  21. detroit

    BT - item

    BLACK TEMPLE Id. 208978 My account: Cristianjr Item. : Mantle of the Golden Fores player: DRAENEO Hi, this player I was playing as protect warr but I never specified that I would roll fury, so I ninjeoed my shoulder. /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffa335ee\124Hitem:34194:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Mantle of the Golden Forest]\124h\124r");
  22. Do you have any questions?
  23. HELLO GM BACK I, CAN YOU SEE THESE 2 PLAYERS BACK ROCKSTAR (CLOWNISBACK) - FLUMMYZ (SKYWALKER). It hurts us players in arena because they log in other characters to raise their rating and lose to another. These players deserve to be punished and have all the benefits obtained by playing 3x3 taken away (merciles drag, set s4 all items). And if you can ban them indefinitely so these scoundrels learn.
×
×
  • Создать...