Katix Опубликовано 26 августа Опубликовано 26 августа Hey, I turned in the quest for Atamal Terrace, and the NPC summoned the demon and had me feign death. The server then reset, and I am currently stuck as if I am feign death. Nothing has removed it so far. Mobs wont stay engaged in combat, relogging doesnt fix it, closing the client completely doesnt fix it. Dying wont fix it. Please help, I am very bugged, and this is very annoying. Thanks Katix
Гейм-мастер Burning Опубликовано 26 августа Гейм-мастер Опубликовано 26 августа Hello, please try to use "revive and returning to the tavern" function in personal account: https://moonwell.su/en/characters
Katix Опубликовано 26 августа Автор Опубликовано 26 августа That did not work. She is currently still flat as a pancake. HELP !!
Katix Опубликовано 26 августа Автор Опубликовано 26 августа 28 minutes ago, Burning said: Hello, please try to use "revive and returning to the tavern" function in personal account: https://moonwell.su/en/characters this weird bug is making solo play impossible for me
Рекомендуемые сообщения