Why deleted my item? - Игровые и технические проблемы - Moonwell
Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Опубликовано

hello why was my head deleted? I didn't do anything wrong.i would also appreciate it if you could return the materials I had collected and used,as I put a lot of Effort into Obtaining Them.

 

I participated in the raid And did not commit any violation. why was my head deleted ?

I would really appreciate it if you could really aooreciate it if you Could Resore my Head and return My item.

 

Thanks you for your Help and understanding.

  • Гейм-мастер
Опубликовано

Hello, there was a complaint about inv_helmet_24.jpgHelm of the Forgotten Conqueror:

[Zink] received this item without rolling. It wasn't a guild raid, and there weren't any announcements about reserving items.

8 часов назад, Nima сказал:

i would also appreciate it if you could return the materials I had collected and used,as I put a lot of Effort into Obtaining Them.

spell_nature_lightningoverload.jpgGlyph of Power, inv_jewelcrafting_nobletopaz_03.jpgPotent Noble Topaz and inv_misc_gem_diamond_07.jpgChaotic Skyfire Diamond sent by mail.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
×
×
  • Создать...