Fearstrike Опубликовано 8 часов назад Опубликовано 8 часов назад I believe the Scarlet Diversions quest in Western Plaguelands to be bugged. I burned the tent with no issue, but as soon as I tried to deploy the flag, it says I need to be at the camp. I tried spamming it all over the camp area and where my quest addon said the area should be, with no results. I don't recall this issue on my main when I leveled it, it may have been there or I may have skipped the quest. Either way, I'm not sure if it's a bug or not and wanted to report it in case it is. This happened on Moonwell x5, Western Plaguelands at the Scarlet Crusade Forward Camp, coordinates 40, 51.
Рекомендуемые сообщения
Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь
Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий
Создать аккаунт
Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!
Регистрация нового пользователяВойти
Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.
Войти